What’s the event attire like?
- Dressy Chic or Cocktail Attire is acceptable.
Are Costumes allowed?
- Costumes celebrating the whimsical worlds of Brian & Wendy Froud are allowed, but please keep in mind we will be enforcing the following rules:
- No nudity, or anything else R rated.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No flash pots or explosive devices.
- Simulated or costume weapons are allowed as a part of your costume, subject to the following: No illegal or loaded weapons; nor functional props or weapons are allowed. Projectile costume props and weapons must be rendered inoperable. No whips may be used. Functional (real) arrows must have their tips removed and be bundled and zip-tied to a quiver. You must be able to carry your weapon without injury to yourself or others. All weapons must be non-working; no functioning projectile weapons – including water pistols, silly-string guns, and ping-pong pistols are permitted.
- The Jim Henson Company can update, change or modify any policy or rule at any time and without notice.